The Elmasonic P Dual-Frequency Laboratory Ultrasonic CleanerMay 10th, 2012
If you need ultrasonic dual-frequency units with extra strong power and exceptionally silent operation, the Elmasonic P ultrasonic cleaner is the right solution for your laboratory.
Digital displays, self-explanatory indication of frequency, set and actual time and temperature values, easy operation with all parameters in view: that’s the Elmasonic P series professional units for the laboratory.
Two frequencies (interchangeable) in one unit:
- 37 kHz – for coarse contaminations, for dissolving, mixing, dispersing and degassing.
- 80 kHz – silent, perfect for quiet work places, extended operating time, ideal for the cleaning of hollow bodies such as capillaries.
Six tank capacities from 2.75 to 28 liters
- Standard mode – for laboratory applications such as mixing, dissolving, dispersing
- Pulse mode – activates extra power, approx. 20 % more power through increased ultrasonic peak
- Sweep mode – for an even distribution of the ultrasonic power throughout the unit
- Degas mode – for the quick degassing of samples or HPLC solvents
- Adjustable power – for sensitive surfaces the ultrasonic power can be reduced
- Pause – interrupts the current application
- Temperature-controlled Auto Start – starts the ultrasound automatically when the set temperature is reached
Contact the ultrasonic cleaning professionals at Tovatech for more details on the versatile dual-frequency Elmasonic P ultrasonic cleaning family.
Read more articles about : Lab Equipment, Ultrasonic Cleaner.
Have Questions? Ask Us Now
|Previous Article||Lab Refrigerators and Freezers for Optimum Product Protection||Next Article||New Data on Elmasonic S Lab Ultrasonic Cleaners|
No comments yet.