Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning System in Several ConfigurationsMay 10th, 2012
The Elmasonic X-tra Pro Flex line of industrial ultrasonic cleaners available from Tovatech offers several ultrasonic cleaning configurations. Depending on your cleaning needs and post-cleaning requirements you can select, mix and match across five tank capacities ranging from 8 to 44 gallons.
The Elmasonic X-tra Pro Flex 1 can be paired with a rinsing tank forming a Flex 2 system as a professional solution with perfect cleaning results for pre-production stages in the industry or for smaller production quantities. Or an optional rinsing station can be attached to the ultrasonic cleaning tank for a hose wash down, discharging water to a waste line.
A hot air dryer is available to complete the ensemble.
X-tra Pro Features
- 2 multi-frequency versions: 25/45 kHz or 35/130 kHz
- LCD display for setting and indicating operating parameters
- 5 additional customer-set program options available
- Ultrasonic power regulation
- Pulse mode for an increase of the ultrasonic peak power
- Degas mode for a quick degassing
- Overflow basin for the surface skimming floating dirt particles and oil
The X-tra Pro units can be arranged to form customized cleaning lines, both with manual and fully automatic operation.
Contact the ultrasonic cleaning professionals at Tovatech for complete details on the X-tra Pro system and other ultrasonic cleaners.
Read more articles about : Lab Equipment, Ultrasonic Cleaner.
Have Questions? Ask Us Now
|Previous Article||Using Multi-Frequency Ultrasonic Cleaners in the Industrial Lab||Next Article||Reaching a Helping Hand—Medical Supplies Where They Do Good|
No comments yet.