A KERN analytical balance provide exceptional analytical weighing performance and reproducibility with up to 0.01mg readability.
Also available as semi micro balance.
Analytical weighing balance with graphic display and high functionality.
- Weighing within tolerance range. Upper and lower limits can be programmed individually. Ideal for dosing, sorting.
- GLP/ISO record keeping with statistics printer KERN YKB-01
- Animal weighing program filters out strong vibrations
- 3-year warranty
- Step by step user guidance in display. Selectable languages: German, English, French, Spanish
- Extensive memory includes 200 memory units for reference quantities, 20 for target weights or recipe ingredients
- Extensive statistics functions
- Automatic internal calibration adjustment. Time-controlled at defined intervals, or if there is a change in temperature > 3°C.
- DKD Calibration Certificate available
- RS232 interface. Input through balance or PC keyboard
- Back-lit LCD graphic display with digit height 20 mm
- Compact metal housing, robust and sturdy
- Can be switched to non-metric units at the touch of a key
- Suspended weighing with hook on underside of balance
- Optional kit for density determination of liquids and solids (ALS-A01)
- Piece counting model
- Protective working cover over key pad
- Permitted environmental temperature +18 to +30 °C.
- Compact housing 330 to 500mm deep
Overall dimensions for models ALT 160-4NM, ALT 220-4NM:
- WxDxH 206x330x335 (mm)
- Weighing space WxDxH 174x165x225 (mm)
- Net weight approx. 6.3 kg.
Overall dimensions for all other models:
- WxDxH 205x500x290
- Weighing space WxDxH 170x170x232 in mm
- Net weight approx. 9 kg.
Have Questions? Ask Us Now
A Platform Scale is Part of What You Need for Seed Processing
If you want to be involved with seed processing — specifically treating for improved germination — you should take a look at this manual. It’s a little dated, but it has a weatlh of timeless information, including the valuable advice that you should carefully consider your requirements for weighing before you buy your platform scale.
Undergraduates Get a Taste of the Nitty Gritty
We’ve mentioned before that there’s a great deal of difference between concept and reality. Okay, put that way it’s even more obvious, but in this particular instance we’re talking about the difference between coming up with an idea and making it work. If the idea, for example, is to use silver nitrate in a polymer
An Eggxcellent Way to Study Morphological Design Principles
Architects and engineers would do well to study the egg…yes, the ordinary, everyday avian egg that populates refrigerators by the dozen. The egg presents a semipermeable barrier between the external world and the embryo — semipermeable of necessity, for the combined purposes of environmental protection and air exchange; it’s resistant to impact and pressure (at
School Lab Procedures: About More Than They’re About
I remember the grumblings of my fellow students in high school chemistry. (I don’t remember my own grumblings, of course, but I’m not sure this is because there weren’t any or if my memory fails me.) The biggest grumblings were induced by the labs. They were so time-consuming, confusing, and just plain different from anything
Everybody Needs to Start Somewhere
The first thing to know about the precision scale is that it’s exactly that: a precision scale. That means that even air fluctuations above the weighing pan can create unacceptably high variations in the measurement. That’s the first thing to know about precision scales, and it’s the first thing in this video introducing the care