Your Lab Just Found The Perfect Bench Top Ultrasonic Units
Elmasonic S - state of the art bench top ultrasonic units. Easy to use and Durable!
Next-generation bench top ultrasonic units crafted in Germany
- Unique to Elma: 3 ultrasonic cleaner modes
- Degas - Sweep - Normal
- For efficient ultrasonic cleaning and mixing/dissolving
Top Bench Top Ultrasonic Units
- More power = faster cleaning
- Autodegas and Autostart enable reproducible processes
- Continuous display of time and temp, set and actual
High Performing and Durable Bench top Ultrasonic Units
Ultrasonic cleaning is a fast, consistent, and inexpensive way to remove stubborn contaminants from all kinds of surfaces. Ultrasonic cleaners are especially useful for precision cleaning of small parts that contain contamination in small hard-to-reach crevices. Ultrasound cleans wherever the cleaning liquid can go. The Elmasonic table top ultrasonic cleaners available here, include high power and rugged ultrasonic transducers found on industrial systems sold to the automotive, electronics, and metalworking industries. Coupled with a new sweep frequency capability, you get the best possible ultrasonic cleaning every time, all the time. The ultrasonics actually do the mixing.
It's been said that ultrasonic cleaning is at least sixty times faster than a typical hand cleaning operation. Ultrasonic cleaners are very important tool for assisting the cleaning in dental offices and laboratories when appropriately used and serviced.
Three Ultrasonic Cleaner Modes
The Elmasonic S bench top ultrasonic units operate in 3 modes: Sweep, Degas, and Normal. Cleaning is optimized in Sweep mode. The Sweep function guarantees a homogeneous sound field distribution by continuously shifting the sound field maxima. Freshly mixed cleaning liquid does not clean efficiently until fully degassed, as dissolved gas suppresses cavitation.
Unique Control Features
Using Autostart, the ultrasonics will begin running after the bath reaches the set temperature. Autodegas runs the unit in pulsed mode for 10 minutes to remove gas bubbles from the cleaning solution before automatically switching to sweep mode for cleaning. Autodegas is recommended before starting the cleaning process. These automated features enable controlled, stable processes. The LED displays continuously show the set temperature, actual temperature, set cleaning period, and time remaining. For safety reasons the unit automatically switches off after 12 hours.
Get our Free "No Pitch" Whitepaper: 10 Things You Need to Know Before Selecting An Ultrasonic Cleaner
Convenient Ultrasonic Cleaner Accessories
Elmasonic bench top ultrasonic units are available in a variety of sizes from 0.5 liter to 28 liters. The benefits of using ultrasonics for precision cleaning include:
- Cleaning speed - Ultrasonics is faster than any conventional cleaning method. Entire assemblies can be cleaned without disassembly. Labor savings often make ultrasonics the most cost effective choice.
- Cleaning consistency - Cavitation reaches all areas for uniform cleaning. This is true simple or complex parts handled alone or in batches. Thorough soil removal is not dependent on the operator.
- Reduction of direct worker contact with hazardous cleaning substances.
- Savings in energy costs, labor and floor space.
There are also a number of chemical or process benefits which can also be gained:
- Speeding the rate at which contamination dissolves by thoroughly mixing the cleaning agent with the contaminants.
- Raising the temperature of the liquid, increasing the rate of chemical activity and the ability of detergents and surfactants to do their job.
Economic Benchtop Ultrasonic Units
- top cleaning results with Sweep technology
- high ultrasonic cleaning power with the latest processor-controlled generator technology
- durable and economic ultrasonic cleaners available in 8 sizes
Total Control and Versatility
Elmasonic S Bench Top Ultrasonic Units
- 3 ultrasonic modes: Sweep, Degas, Normal
- Automated features enhance convenience and reproducibility
Multi-frequency & Outstanding Durability
- two ultrasonic cleaner frequencies for intensive or gentle cleaning
- extraordinarily durable transducer tanks made of special stainless steel for strong cleaning
Sample Sonication Demonstrates Ultrasonic Cleaner Utility
The ultrasonic cleaner is an effective and convenient lab apparatus. But it’s a lot more than a cleaner. The same sound-wave-induced cavitation bubble creation and collapse — and the resultant pressure jets — also have many other uses. One of those uses is to disperse colloids with sonication. Why would you want to do that?
If You Must Mutilate Yourself, At Least You Can Do It Hygienically
I think I’ve mentioned before that tattoos are something I just don’t understand. I mean, any business that has to have late evening hours on weekends just so they can get customers when they’re drunk enough to decide to mutilate themselves just seems inherently questionable. But if you are going to get wasted and let
Cleaning: Analysis, Performance, and Quantification
Surface properties are the most critical factor in determining a material’s interactions with the world. Whether you’re a tree, a person, or a hunk of metal, your interactions are mediated through your surface. And if you happen to be a metal, you might be concerned with such things as how well you can mate with
No Room for Error in Electron Microscopy Sample Preparation
The National Center for Electron Microscopy is “”a forefront research center for electron-optical characterization of materials with state-of-the-art instrumentation and expertise.”” Obviously, they need to integrate the latest electron-imaging technology to maintain that status. Not quite as obviously, they also need to incorporate the best sample preparation apparatus and processes as well. After all, they’re
Step-By-Step Procedures Ensure Standardization
When you want different labs to provide comparable testing services, you need to develop standard operating procedures. An example is provided in the Environmental Protection Agency’s “Standard Operating Procedure for Tuberculocidal Activity of Disinfectants: In vitro Test for Determining Tuberculocidal Activity.” Such procedures are step-by-step explanations for how to perform a specific laboratory analysis. If